With labels, you can keep the content (Flows and templates) within your organization more organized and make it easier for everyone to find what they are looking for!
For example, you might create a label called 'warm lead' which you use for any Flows and templates that are tailored for warm marketing leads.
Creating new labels
Admins, team leads, and analysts can create labels, that everyone on your team will be able to use by doing the following:
- Go to your Groove Settings
- Locate 'Custom Labels'
- Add a Persona Label or Custom Label
Note: currently you need to be an admin or team lead within Groove to create new labels but anyone can apply labels to Flows and templates
Applying labels to Templates and Flows
You can add labels to any of the Flows and templates you have edit access to by doing the following:
Click on a template and use the '+' button below to add label(s) to your template:
1. Click on the name of one of your Flows
2. Click the '+' button below to add label(s) to your Flow:
Note: if you don't see the '+' button, you'll need to request edit access to the Flow/template you are trying to add a label to
Filtering Flows and templates by labels
You can filter Flows by doing one of the following:
1. Use the following option to filter Flows by one or multiple labels:
2. Click on a label showing on one of your Flows:
You can also filter templates by using the following:
- Apply the ‘Outbound’ label to Flows focused on outbound communication
- Apply the ‘Favorite’ label to your go-to templates
- Filter your Flows or Templates to locate them with ease