Many Groove Dialer users today utilize Bridge Dial calls so they can make prospect and customer calls from anywhere regardless if they want to make calls from the living room or from the other end of the office. We have enhanced this feature by allowing you to make continuous calls while in your call block so you can save time.
How does Constant Bridge Dial save you time?
Utilizing the Bridge Dial feature is great when you are doing a quick one-off call. But Constant Bridge Dial is a delightful feature when you are making many calls in one sitting.
In normal Bridge Dial you have to wait for Groove to call your Bridge phone until it begins to call the contact or recipient that the call is intended for. However in Constant Bridge Dial, you can create a Bridge Dial session where the Dialer will call your Bridge Dial phone only the first time you initiate the call, but all other calls will be made seamlessly while your Bridge Phone stays connected to Groove's Dialer. This can save you a lot of time by not having to wait for the Dialer to connect to your Bridge phone on every call!
How do you set up Constant Bridge Dial?
You will need to set up Bridge Dial to use the Constant Bridge Dial feature.
How do you use Constant Bridge Dial?
To make calls using Constant Bridge Dial follow these steps:
- Click the Constant Bridge Dial icon to initiate your first call
- You will notice the Constant Bridge Dial counter will begin to count the duration of your entire call session, while the smaller counter will count your individual calls placed throughout the session.
- Hang up the call via the Dialer to initiate the next call!
4. You can initiate the next call after you populate the Dialer with the next phone number by clicking the green Constant Bridge Dial icon.
5. To terminate and hangup the entire Constant Bridge Dial session, which means disconnecting your Bridge Phone from Dialer, click the red Constant Bridge Dial hangup button!