Adding the Groove Homepage component is a quick and easy way to make sure Groove is configured correctly for all of your users.
Here's how you can set it up:
1. Go to Setup | Customize | Home | Home Page Components
2. Click 'New' in custom components
3. Name the component 'Groove Integration'
4. Type: Visualforce Area
5. Configure the component with the following settings:
- Component Position: Narrow (Left) Column
- Visualforce Page: GrooveHomepageComponent [DaScoopComposer__GrooveHomepageComponent]
- Height: 65
- Show scrollbars: unchecked
- Show label: checked
Now, when your users load the Salesforce homepage, Groove will automatically configure their extensions Salesforce setup page for them.