When you click into your Flows, you can go to the People Tab to view the metrics for your Flow per step or across all your steps.
In the People tab, you can view metrics associated to each step by selecting which step in the dropdown located on the top left corner of the table (highlighted as section 1 in the picture).
On the left hand side of the table, you can see the step stats (highlighted as section 2 in the picture) and on the right hand side of the table, you can view the people currently active in that step.
People Step Stats
Auto Send Steps
If the step type is an auto send step, a person step is counted for each category as follows:
- Outbox if it's scheduled, hasn't been skipped & isn't failed
- Due is 0 for auto send steps because they've automatically been put into
- For BOUNCED Auto-Send steps, failed people are put back into the Flow and retried again.
A person step is counted for each category as follows:
- Outbox if it is scheduled, is incomplete, isn't skipped, & isn't failed
- Due if it's incomplete, isn't scheduled to send, isn't skipped, and the action is due
- Failed if an email fails to be sent.
- Exited if a person has been removed, either manually or via automated actions
- Not Yet Due if it's incomplete, isn't scheduled to send, isn't skipped, and the action isn't due.
- Completed if the person has an activity associated with them in the step (email was sent, call was logged, etc)
- Skipped a count of people who have been skipped for this step
- Outbox A count of all steps in outbox
- Due A count of all steps in Due
- Failed A count of all steps that have failed
- Exited A count of all people that have been removed
- Not Yet Due A count of all steps in Not Yet Due
- Completed a count of all the people who have ended the flow on a "completed" note.
- Skipped a count of all the steps that have been skipped
Refer to the table below for a more detailed description of each step stat: